Friday, January 14, 2011

Long Distance

With you is where I'd rather be
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me
I wish that you were here with me
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me

Today I miss my boyfriend. Its only been two weeks since I last saw him but I don't know when i'll be able to see him again. A 10 hour road trip is kind of a buzz kill. Hopefully I can fly out at some point. I know i'm lucky that he is only a state away playing hockey and not over seas fighting a war... but I can't help but miss having him around.
I truly am blessed to have him in my life. I haven't experienced the typical teenage girl heart break, I dont have to worry about him hurting me or letting me down. He's my best friend and a part of my family. It's always reassuring to hear how much my parents and brother even love him. 
I'm a lucky girl and I know this. I'll continue to count my blessings... but today i'm sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment